Where to Buy
Get your hands on a bottle of Austin's best chai!
- Leafy greens, fresh flowers, delicious pastries, and cute dogs can be found at the OG Austin Farmers Market.
- Every Saturday from 9am - 1pm
- Local produce and lots of artisans make this market a central Texas favorite.
- Every Sunday from 10am- 2pm
- Run by our good friend and farmers market mentor Matti Bills, Three Six General is a local butcher and grocery shop all about good, local food.
- Open Wednesday- Monday from 10am- 6pm
- 1904 Old, Ranch Rd 12 Unit 101, San Marcos, TX 78666
- Quickie Pickie has been a neighborhood institution for more than 25 years. Part convenience grocery, part café, part beer joint, they are a hybrid uniquely suited to the neighborhood.
- Open daily 8am- 12am
- 1208 E. 11th Street, Austin, TX 78702